Wow! I totally blinked and the time flew by and now it’s December 1st. I’m kind of excited for December this year. The last few weeks have been kind of hard and sad so the glory and gusto of Christmas is a warm welcome.
Here is a list of 10 things I’d like to do this month:
- Buy a Christmas tree this weekend.
- Get together with family and friends.
- Get my Christmas shopping done early!!
- Somehow fit in a massage.
- Decorate, decorate and decorate.
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of the season. I love to take the time and check out all the holiday decorations at the stores, in the neighborhood and the downtown areas nearby. That’s my favorite thing to do.
- Watch all the holiday movies I can. Not going to lie, last year I even started to enjoy the cheeseball Hallmark movies they play 24/7. They are so predictable and kind of lame but make me feel warm and fuzzy.
- Listen to Christmas songs on the radio. I think they started playing them a few weeks ago, but it seemed to early. So I officially started listening to them this week.
- Try to relax and take some time off. I’m TIRED!!!
- Enjoy and appreciate what I have in life and try to give a hand to those who need some extra help this season.
Whatever you do this season, take the time to enjoy. Before you know it, it will be gone and a new year will be upon us.